Bethlehem’s Summer Restaurant Week kicks off, with a twist | Lehigh Valley Regional News
BETHLEHEM, Pennsylvania – SouthSide retailers will join Bethlehem restaurants and offer specials during Summer Restaurant Week.
People can dine at a participating Restaurant Week restaurant, keep their receipt, and shop at a participating SouthSide retailer. Customers can then present their receipt upon check-out and receive a 10% discount on their total purchase. Some restrictions may apply.
Participating restaurants are:
1. Cafe the Lodge, 427 E. 4th Street
2. Dinky’s Ice Cream Parlor & Grill, 312 E. 3rd Street Suite 102
3. El Jefes Taqueria, 506 E. 3rd Street
4. The Flying V Poutinerie, 201 E. 3rd Street
5. General Zapata, 15 E. 4th Street
6. Jenny’s Kuali, 102 E. 4th Street
7. La Lupita, 4 W. 4th Street
8. Randy’s Pizzeria, 201 Mechanic Street
9. Fried, 22 W. 4th Street
10. Social Still, 530 E. 3rd Street
11. Tulum, 17 W. Morton Street
12.ZEST Bar + Grid, 306 S. New Street (upper floor)
The retailers include:
1. Color Me Mine, 25 E. 3rd Street
2. Eskandalos The Other Side, 12 W. 4th Street
3. Eva’s Bargain Boutique, 412 E. 4th Street
4. Homebase Skate Shop, 29 W. 4th Street
5. Lara Bly Designs, 202 E. 3rd Street
Wind Creek Bethlehem, Lehigh University and the Bethlehem Parking Authority sponsored the event.