Best winners of the Christmas market (2019)
You don’t need a passport to have a traditional Christmas market experience. Christmas markets are a holiday tradition from Europe brought to North America by immigrants who moved across the Atlantic. Today, cities across the country host holiday markets inspired by those of Germany with traditional food, music and holiday treats.
The top 10 winners in the Best Christmas Market category are:
- Carmel Christmas Market – Carmel, Ind.
- Bethlehem Christmas Market – Bethlehem, Penn.
- Georgetown Christmas Market – Georgetown, Colo.
- Old World Christmas Market – Elkhart Lake, Wis.
- Mifflinburg Christmas Market – Mifflinburg, Penn.
- European Christmas Market – St. Paul
- Downtown Holiday Market – Washington, DC
- Vancouver Christmas Market – Vancouver
- Christmas Village in Philadelphia – Philadelphia
- Christmas market – Holland, Mich.
A panel of experts worked with 10Best editors to select the first 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all of these successful holiday markets!
License the 10Best Readers’ Choice Award logo