10.5.20: COVID-19 Dashboard & Reporting updated
The Lehigh COVID-19 dashboard is updated daily with new case information.
For privacy reasons, we will not publish any personal information for those who have tested positive for COVID-19. However, contact tracing is initiated immediately and anyone who has been in close contact with someone who tests positive will be contacted.
For contact tracing purposes, close contact is defined as being within six feet of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 for an extended period of time (greater than 15 minutes).
It is important to the health and safety of our community that every Lehigh student living on or near campus in the surrounding community has been tested for COVID-19 or has a positive test for COVID-19 must notify the Health and Wellness Center (610-758-3870).
- Read the current criteria on the CDC website for symptoms of COVID-19. If you are a student, contact the health and wellness center if you experience symptoms. The health and wellness center offers COVID-19 tests for symptomatic students. To be seen at the Health & Wellness Center you must call 610-758-3870. Do not go to the Health & Wellness Center without calling first.
- As a complementary resource, we’ve partnered with the Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) to provide access to their 24/7 triage line for nurses (1-888-402-LVHN). Speak to a nurse to assess COVID and other symptoms, answer your questions, and discuss your testing options. A video visit is also possible. For more information, see the manual published here.
- For faculty and staff who are uncomfortable, stay home and notify your supervisor or department head. If you arrive on campus and experience symptoms related to COVID-19, notify your supervisor or department head immediately and go home. You should contact your GP first and follow their advice, including scheduling a COVID-19 test if advised. Call the Lehigh Valley Health Network University Nursing Case Manager Terri Latvis RN at 610-861-8080. 21237 or [email protected] to notify them and discuss next steps.
- Lehigh’s isolation and quarantine log is available on the website.
- Please continue to visit our central website for information on Lehigh COVID-19.
- Remember to take proper health and safety precautions, such as: B. Wear face covering, practice social distancing, wash your hands, disinfect surfaces frequently, and do your daily COVID-19 self-assessment in the HawkWatch app.
- If you are unwell or have symptoms, please stay home and do not come to campus until further instructions are given.
As a campus community, we must collectively take proactive steps to reduce the potential for the spread of COVID-19 in the community on our campus and in our communities. This requires that we all take responsibility for reducing risk through behaviors that we know will promote our health, well-being and safety.