Cornerstone Advisors Asset Management | Pensions & Investments
AUM: $ 5.7 billion as of December 31
Profit years: 2016, 2017, 2018
Category: Money Manager with 20 to 49 employees
• Provides a ping pong table to help staff end the day.
• Provides employees with a paid day off to volunteer with organizations of their choice; The company also donates $ 100 annually to a charity of the employee’s choice.
• Published “In Your Corner” about three to four times a year. The publication, which is distributed to existing and prospective customers, includes articles by Cornerstone employees, profiles of current customers, and highlights personal milestones for Cornerstone employees, including marriage and rebirth.
• “I have the autonomy to work on tasks at my own pace without having to micromanage, and the company makes me feel like a valuable member of the team!”
• “Right from the start, my ideas were heard and respected. I am encouraged to do things differently and to be innovative.”
• “Employees are treated as individuals and with this in mind, employees are given a significant amount of flexibility where this is necessary in relation to the individual circumstances.”