Broadway Palm presents 29th season lineup | News, Sports, Jobs
Broadway Palm recently announced its 29th season, which includes eight main stage productions, four off Broadway Palm productions, three children’s theater productions and five concerts.
The main stage opens on September 9th and runs until August 13th. The productions include:
* September 9th to October 2nd: “One Night on Broadway”
* October 7th to November 20th: “The Sound of Music”
* November 25th to December 25th: “Holly Jolly Christmas”
* December 31st to February 12th: “Sing in the rain”
* February 18 to April 2: To be announced
* April 8th to May 14th: “In the heights”
* May 20th to June 25th: “Rock of Eternity”
* July 1 to August 13, 2022: “The Wizard of Oz”
Performances take place from Tuesday to Sunday evenings – from May to October no Tuesday performances – with selected matinees. Tickets are $ 50 to $ 75, and group and child rates are available.
The second Broadway Palm venue, the Off Broadway Palm season, begins September 23 and runs through April 30. Off Broadway Palm’s productions include:
* September 23 to November 6: “Social Security”
* November 11th to December 25th: “No Claus for the alarm”
* January 13th to March 5th: “Across the river and through the forest”
* March 10th to April 30th: “Big Tuna”
Performances take place from Tuesday to Sunday evenings – from May to October no Tuesday performances – with selected matinees. Tickets cost $ 45 to $ 65.
Broadway Palm Children’s Theater’s shows are fun for everyone, and the theater’s chef creates a special menu for kids. The children’s theater productions include:
* Dec. 3 to Dec. 24: “The Nutcracker”
* April 15 to May 13: “No dogs allowed”
* May 27th to June 24th: “The Emperor’s New Clothes”
Performances are matinees with lunch at noon and the show at 1 p.m. During the school year there are early matinees with lunch at 10.30am and show at 11.30am. Show tickets are $ 19 for all ages.
Broadway Palm’s annual concert series includes:
* January 30th and 31st: December ’63: A tribute to the Jersey Boys
* February 7th: Dwight Icenhower’s Tribute to the King
* February 27th and 28th: Abba Fab: The first Abba experience
* March 13th and 14th: Piano Man: The Music of Billy Joel and Elton John
* March 19 and 20: The Rave-Ons: A Tribute to Buddy Holly
Evening concerts start with dinner at 5:30 p.m. and concert at 7:30 p.m. Sunday Twilight concerts start with dinner at 5:30 p.m. and concert at 7:00 p.m. Matinee concerts start with lunch at 11:30 a.m. and concert at 1 p.m. Concert tickets are $ 85 for dinner and the show or $ 65 for the show only.
For tickets or more information, visit BroadwayPalm.com, call 239-278-4422, or drop by the box office at 1380 Colonial Blvd. in Fort Myers.