Best Historic Hotels Winner (2021)
In today’s travel landscape with sparkling new resorts and ultra-modern skyscraper hotels, a bit of history is often welcome. Each of these classic accommodations, which were selected by a jury of hotel experts as the 10 best historic hotels, has experienced a lot of history and has remained true to its historical roots and its unique local feeling.
The top 10 winners in the Best Historic Hotel category are as follows:
- Historic Bethlehem Hotel – Bethlehem, Penn.
- The Peabody Memphis – Memphis
- Grand Hotel Golf Resort & Spa – Point Clear, Ala.
- Deer Path Inn – Lake Forest, Ill.
- Hotel Trundle – Columbia, SC
- Grand Hotel – Mackinac Island, Mich.
- The Hermitage Hotel – Nashville
- The Francis House – Calistoga, California.
- Wentworth Mansion – Charleston
- The Broadmoor – Colorado Springs
A panel of experts teamed up with the 10Best editors to select the first nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all of these winning hotels!
License the 10Best Readers’ Choice Award logo