Best Historic Hotels Winner (2020)
Note from 10Best: One day we will all be ready to pack our bags and begin our next adventure. In the meantime, we continue to support the places that inspire us. Please check the individual hotel websites for the latest updates.
In today’s travel landscape with sparkling new resorts and ultra-modern skyscraper hotels, a bit of history is often welcome. Each of these classic accommodations, which were nominated by a jury of hotel experts as the best historic hotel, has experienced a lot of history and has remained true to its historical roots and its unique local feeling.
The top 10 winners in the Best Historic Hotel category are as follows:
- The Peabody Memphis – Memphis
- Historic Bethlehem Hotel – Bethlehem, Penn.
- Grand Hotel Golf Resort & Spa – Point Clear, Ala.
- Mission Inn Hotel & Spa – Riverside, California
- The Francis House – Calistoga, California.
- Deer Path Inn – Lake Forest, Ill.
- Grand Hotel – Mackinac Island, Mich.
- The Hermitage Hotel – Nashville
- Convention Hall – Cape May, NJ
- The Langham, Huntington – Pasadena, California.
A panel of experts teamed up with the 10Best editors to select the first nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all of these winning hotels!
License the 10Best Readers’ Choice Award logo