Best historical hotel winner (2020)
Note from 10Best: One day we will all be ready to pack our bags again and go on the next adventure. In the meantime, we will continue to support the places that inspire us. Please check the individual hotel websites for the latest updates.
In today’s travel landscape with sparkling new resorts and ultra-modern skyscraper hotels, a bit of history is often welcome. Each of these classic accommodations, nominated by a group of hotel experts for the title of Best Historic Hotel, has a lot of history behind it and has remained true to its historical roots and unique local feel.
The top 10 winners in the Best Historic Hotel category are:
- The Peabody Memphis – Memphis
- Historic Bethlehem Hotel – Bethlehem, Penn.
- Grand Hotel Golf Resort & Spa – no doubt, Ala.
- Mission Inn Hotel & Spa – Riverside, California
- The Francis House – Calistoga, California.
- Deer Path Inn – Lake Forest, Ill.
- Grand Hotel – Mackinac Island, Mich.
- The Hermitage Hotel – Nashville
- Convention Hall – Cape May, NJ
- The Langham, Huntington – Pasadena, California.
A panel of experts worked with 10Best editors to select the first nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all of these winning hotels!
License the 10Best Readers’ Choice Award logo